This blog functions as a personal log on my continuing journey to become a kick-ass software developer.
My interests include (so expect blog posts on the following topics):
- Software architectures (DDD, CQRS, modular design, documenting architectures, architectural conformance)
- Continuous delivery (rapid feedback loops, automated testing, push-button deployments)
- Software engineering best practices (TDD, design patterns, SOLID, Clean code)
- Methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Programming styles (declarative, functional, dynamic/statically typed languages)
- Functional programming: F#, Scala, Elm, Racket, Prolog, Haskell, …
- Deliberate Practice (code katas, coderetreats)
- Teaching & coaching
Please feel free to comment and share your experiences on the relevant posts.
Want to try out a technique or tool I mention in one of my posts but don’t know where to start? Got a nasty bit of code you want to get under test but don’t know how to best approach it? I’d be honored to pair program with you!